- Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat the Saints 30-20 on Sunday to safe their ticket to the NFC Championship.
- After the sport, Brady joined Drew Brees on the sector to share a second in what may very well be Brees’ remaining days as an NFL quarterback.
- Though Brees has not formally introduced his retirement, it’s potential that he’ll determine to hold up his boots for good this offseason.
- NFL Community reporter James Palmer captured the second between the 2 legendary quarterbacks on video.
- Visit the Insider homepage for more stories.
Tom Brady and Drew Brees shared an emotional second on the Mercedes-Benz Superdome discipline after their playoff recreation on Sunday.
After Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat Saints 30-20 In what was doubtless Brees’ final recreation within the NFL, the 2 legendary quarterbacks met on the sector as soon as they have been off their pads.
NFL Community reporter James Palmer captured the second on video, displaying Brady throwing a landing cross at certainly one of Brees’ kids as the 2 lead their dialog. Ultimately, Brady leaves the Brees household to make the most of the post-game pitch for what may very well be the final time.
—James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) January 18, 2021
Whereas Brees has not made his retirement official, the previous few days have given the impression that issues are transferring in that path.
“I’ll give myself the chance to consider the season, to consider a variety of issues, like I did final yr, and to decide”, Brees said requested about his potential retirement after the sport.
—SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 18, 2021
Whereas he is nonetheless beneath contract with the Saints for yet one more season, Brees has additionally made a cope with NBC Sports activities to begin working as a commentator within the pit every time he decides to hold up his boots.
No matter when Brees decides to retire, he’ll grow to be one of many best quarterbacks to ever play the sport.