- Tiger Woods was concerned in a single automotive crash Tuesday morning.
- He was faraway from the automobile and brought to an area hospital for surgical procedure.
- The world of golf and sports activities as a complete rapidly began sending prayers for Tiger.
- Visit the Insider homepage for more stories.
Tiger Woods was concerned in a one-car crash Tuesday morning in California.
Woods was faraway from the automobile and brought to an area hospital for surgical procedure after sustaining non-fatal accidents. Woods hosted the Genesis Invitational in Riviera final weekend.
As gamers ready for this weekend’s WGC-Workday at Concession, some athletes have been requested to touch upon Tiger’s crash.
“My abdomen hurts,” mentioned Justin Thomas. “It hurts to see one in every of your closest pals have an accident. I simply hope he is okay. I am simply apprehensive about her youngsters, I am positive they’re struggling.
—SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) February 23, 2021
Different golfers and athletes from the sports activities world provided their ideas and prayers on Twitter.
—Bryson DeChambeau (@b_dechambeau) February 23, 2021
—Justin ROSE (@ JustinRose99) February 23, 2021
—Julian Edelman (@ Edelman11) February 23, 2021
– Justin Tuck (@JustinTuck) February 23, 2021
—Ian Poulter (@IanJamesPoulter) February 23, 2021
—CT Pan (@ctpangolf) February 23, 2021
—Karl-Anthony Cities (@KarlTowns) February 23, 2021
—Alex Rodriguez (@AROD) February 23, 2021