Ravindra Jadeja hit 5 sixes and a fours within the Chennai Tremendous Kings (CSK) inning last in opposition to Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) on Sunday within the nineteenth Indian Premier League recreation (IPL2021).
Jadeja entered essentially the most at 26 of 21 balls with CSK on 154/4 and completed with 62 of 28 balls and the workforce amassing 191 factors within the 20 overs allowed. Harshal Patel, the unfortunate bowler, had turned out economical at 3/14, however got here out with 3/51.
In doing so, Jadeja joined Chris Gayle in scoring 37 points for his team. ‘The boss of the universe’ had taken Parameswaran to the cleaners for RCB in opposition to Kochi Tuskers in 2011. That is the fourth instance of most factors scored in a T20 over with Scott Styris passing James Fuller for Sussex in 2012. Come to think about it, Jadeja was dropped for a duck by Dan Christian.
Patel is that this season’s important IPL wicket-taker and was instrumental within the demise of RCB. In opposition to the Mumbai Indians earlier within the season, Patel took three wickets on 4 balls. The results of Sunday afternoon in Mumbai was sadly fairly completely different.
Here is how Twitterati reacted to Jadeja’s huge bang:
– Sundar Raman (@ramansundar) April 25, 2021
– RP Singh रुद्र प्रताप सिंह (@rpsingh) April 25, 2021
– IndianPremierLeague (@IPL) April 25, 2021
– Chennai Tremendous Kings – Pdu Whistle Pdu Masks! (@ChennaiIPL) April 25, 2021
Ball 6 aur run 37. Solely Sir Jadeja can do that. Unimaginable blow in opposition to the purple cap holder. #CSKvRCB
– Virender Sehwag (@virendersehwag) April 25, 2021
Most factors scored by a batter on a bowler in an IPL over:
36 – Gayle off Parameswaran, 2011
36 – Ravindra Jadeja off Harshal Patel, 2021 *
32 – Raina off Awana, Mumbai, 2014#CSKvRCB
– Umang Pabari (@UPStatsman) April 25, 2021
Former England dressmaker Darren Gough questioned Patel’s bowling technique within the last because it rained six occasions.
– Darren Gough MBE (@DGoughie) April 25, 2021
– Harbhajan Turbanator (@harbhajan_singh) April 25, 2021
Uff! 37! What a match Jadeja has. I believe #CSK have sufficient of.
– Harsha Bhogle (@bhogleharsha) April 25, 2021
– Hemant (@hemantbuch) April 25, 2021
– Vinay Kumar R (@Vinay_Kumar_R) April 25, 2021
Poor Harshal Patel. The match’s tallest wickettaker up to now, and identified for his bowling demise, mutilated to items by @imjadeja. Merciless recreation this
– Cricketwallah (@cricketwallah) April 25, 2021