- This August 5, 2020, the picture reveals the second Rosa Luzia Lunardi had her first hug in 5 months through the pandemic.
- The 85-year-old was kissed by Adriana Silva da Costa Souza, a nurse on the Viva Bem nursing house in São Paulo, Brazil.
- The nurse wears a face masks and a transparent plastic sheet separates the 2.
- The picture received the World Press Photograph of the 12 months award.
- Visit the Insider homepage for more stories.
Right here is the total image:
One thing is loading.